Rugged - Withstands multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops to concrete across all operating temperature ranges and an IP54 seal rating against rain and dust
- Scanning - Choice of integrated high motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager supports high-performance, omni-directional scanning
- Radio - Supports industry standard 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth radio for adaptable communications
- Battery - Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond
- Processor - Equipped with a powerefficient 1GHz multi-engine Texas Instruments processor, 256MB RAM and 1GB Flash
- Voice - Designed to support Vocollect Voice to combine voice-directed workflow with traditional barcode data collection
- RFID - Optional field-installable RFID reader to adapt with your changing data collection needs
With the pace and competitiveness of business today, it’s no secret that customers expect accurate orders to be delivered on-time and damage-free, every time. Putting cost-effective processes and technologies in place to improve workforce and workflow performance is vital to the success of your operations.
The CK3X fits your timetable for achieving such results with a pedigree of proven success, easy deployment and fast return on investment. Extending the popular ergonomic design of the CK3 model, the CK3X takes the best and makes it even better, giving you the power to put accuracy and productivity in the hands of your workers.
The CK3X comes with a choice of integrated area imagers for standard range or near/far range scanning. These imagers provide unsurpassed scanning performance on 1D and 2D bar codes and are particularly well-suited for reading poor quality and damaged codes. Support for omni-directional scanning and very high motion tolerance allows workers to capture an accurate scan and quickly move to the next task.